[ANN] stdlib 27 released

Reuben Thomas-5
I am happy to announce the release of stdlib 27,
General Lua libraries.

This release changes getopt to return all arguments in a list, rather than
optionally processing them with a function, fixes an incorrect definition
of set.elems introduced in release 26, turns on debugging by default,
removes the not-very-useful string.gsubs, adds constructor functions for
objects, renames table.rearrange to the more descriptive table.clone_rename
and table.indices to table.keys, and makes table.merge not clone but modify
its left-hand argument. A function require_version has been added to allow
version constraints on a module being required. Gary Vaughan has
contributed a memoize function, and minor documentation and build system
improvements have been made. Usage information is now output to stdout, not
stderr. The build system has been fixed to accept Lua 5.2. The luarock now
installs documentation, and the build command used is now more robust
against previous builds in the same tree.

Download it from https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/stdlib/stdlib-27.zip
stdlib's home page is at https://github.com/rrthomas/stdlib

Re: [ANN] stdlib 27 released

Paul E. Merrell, J.D.
On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:43 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Download it from https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/stdlib/stdlib-27.zip
> stdlib's home page is at https://github.com/rrthomas/stdlib

Both URLs produce 404 page errors here.

Best regards,

Paul

Re: [ANN] stdlib 27 released

liam mail
On 3 October 2012 22:26, marbux <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:43 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Download it from https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/stdlib/stdlib-27.zip
>> stdlib's home page is at https://github.com/rrthomas/stdlib
>
> Both URLs produce 404 page errors here.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Paul

https://github.com/rrthomas/lua-stdlib
https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/lua-stdlib/stdlib-27.zip

Re: [ANN] stdlib 27 released

Paul E. Merrell, J.D.
On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 2:40 PM, liam mail <[hidden email]> wrote:

> https://github.com/rrthomas/lua-stdlib
> https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/lua-stdlib/stdlib-27.zip

Thanks. Those work.

Best regards,

Paul

Re: [ANN] stdlib 27 released

Reuben Thomas-5
On 3 October 2012 20:43,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am happy to announce the release of stdlib 27,
> General Lua libraries.

Unfortunately the announcement had the wrong URLs; thanks Liam for
pointing it out.

It should have said:

Download it from https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/lua-stdlib/stdlib-27.zip
stdlib's home page is at https://github.com/rrthomas/lua-stdlib