[ANN] org.conman.cbor 1.2.12

Sean Conner

  I'm happy to announce the latest version of org.conman.cbor, the most
comprehensive CBOR module in the Lua universe, verion 1.2.12.  This will
encode and decode Lua values into CBOR (Consise Binary Object
Representation, RFC-7049). This version fixes two bugs found by daurnimator:

        1) An empty string was decoded incorrectly---it now errors out like
           it should have;

        2) Use of a module not available via LuaRocks---use of said module
           has been resolved.

  I want to thank him for finding the two bugs.

  -spc