[ANN] luaunbound 0.5

Kim Alvefur
Hi!

I'd like to announce version 0.5 of luaunbound, a Lua binding to the
libunbound library. I should have done this months ago but better late
than never.

Website
:   <https://www.zash.se/luaunbound.html>\>

Version control
:   <https://code.zash.se/luaunbound/>

Source tarball
:   <https://code.zash.se/dl/luaunbound/luaunbound-0.5.tar.gz>

Changes since 0.4

-   Prosody-specific parts split into separate project[^1]
-   Support for Lua 5.3
-   Removal of hardcoded DNSSEC root key
-   Support for reading DNSSEC root keys from a file
-   Various minor fixes, improvements and code polish

[^1]: <https://code.zash.se/luaunbound-prosody/>

--
Kim "Zash" Alvefur

Re: [ANN] luaunbound 0.5

Mike Schmitz-2
On Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 02:12:41AM +0200, Kim Alvefur wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'd like to announce version 0.5 of luaunbound, a Lua binding to the
> libunbound library. I should have done this months ago but better late
> than never.
>
> Website
> :   <https://www.zash.se/luaunbound.html>\>
>
> Version control
> :   <https://code.zash.se/luaunbound/>
>
> Source tarball
> :   <https://code.zash.se/dl/luaunbound/luaunbound-0.5.tar.gz>
>
> Changes since 0.4
>
> -   Prosody-specific parts split into separate project[^1]
> -   Support for Lua 5.3
> -   Removal of hardcoded DNSSEC root key
> -   Support for reading DNSSEC root keys from a file
> -   Various minor fixes, improvements and code polish
>
> [^1]: <https://code.zash.se/luaunbound-prosody/>
>
> --
> Kim "Zash" Alvefur

Rock is still at .4-1

Mike Schmitz

Re: [ANN] luaunbound 0.5

Kim Alvefur
On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 03:02:49PM -0700, Mike Schmitz wrote:
> Rock is still at .4-1

Done: http://luarocks.org/modules/zash/luaunbound/0.5-1

Thanks for the reminder

--
Kim "Zash" Alvefur

Re: [ANN] luaunbound 0.5

Mike Schmitz-2
On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 03:32:43PM +0200, Kim Alvefur wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 03:02:49PM -0700, Mike Schmitz wrote:
> > Rock is still at .4-1
>
> Done: http://luarocks.org/modules/zash/luaunbound/0.5-1
>
> Thanks for the reminder

nk you for the nice shiny new toy to play with...