[ANN] luaposix release 5.1.15 released

Reuben Thomas-5
I am happy to announce the release of luaposix release 5.1.15,
Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).

This release adds dup, pipe, pipe2 and more fcntl support (thanks to
Alexander V. Nikolaev and Alexander Gladysh for the patches). Two bugs in
the test code which used incorrect paths and caused only one set of tests
to run have been fixed.

Get it from http://luaforge.net/projects/luaposix

Re: [ANN] luaposix release 5.1.15 released

Alexander Gladysh
On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 16:19,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am happy to announce the release of luaposix release 5.1.15,
> Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).

> This release adds dup, pipe, pipe2 and more fcntl support (thanks to
> Alexander V. Nikolaev and Alexander Gladysh for the patches). Two bugs in
> the test code which used incorrect paths and caused only one set of tests
> to run have been fixed.

> Get it from http://luaforge.net/projects/luaposix

Thank you, Reuben, for accepting our patches and for the prompt release.

Also, I want to say thanks to Mikhail Gusarov, who helped us with fcntl code.

Alexander.