[ANN] luaposix release 5.1.14 released

Reuben Thomas-5
I am happy to announce the release of luaposix release 5.1.14,
Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).

This release allows some constants to be case-insensitive in Lua, and fixes
a small build-system bug.

Get it from http://luaforge.net/projects/luaposix

Re: [ANN] luaposix release 5.1.14 released

Sam Roberts
Are you going to implement the POSIX terminal control functions:

man termios(3):

CONFORMING TO
       tcgetattr(),  tcsetattr(),  tcsendbreak(),  tcdrain(),
tcflush(), tcflow(), cfgetispeed(), cfgetospeed(), cfsetispeed(), and
       cfsetospeed() are specified in POSIX.1-2001.

       cfmakeraw() and cfsetspeed() are nonstandard, but available on the BSDs.

?

Not sure if they are deliberately omitted, or you are waiting for
code. I could donate the implementation.

Cheers,
Sam

Re: [ANN] luaposix release 5.1.14 released

Axel Kittenberger
This might seem to get a reply "how about doing it yourself?", but is
somebody intending to ever document luaposix? I consider the reference
to the posix standard as a one-liner-documention a bit insufficient,
as especially a few calls are changed a bit to be compatible with
Lua-ish-ness and I end up reading the source code to know how to call
it.