[ANN] luaposix 5.1.27 released

Reuben Thomas-5
I am happy to announce the release of luaposix 5.1.27,
Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).

This release fixes broken Lua 5.1 compatibility in release 5.1.26 (sorry!
and thanks to Nick McVeity for the bug report and patch); renames
posix.system to posix.spawn (the old name is available for backwards
compatibility), generalizing it to take a shell command, file and
arguments, or Lua function; and adds posix.pipeline, which makes it easy to
run a pipeline of processes, each a shell command, program, or Lua
function.

Install it as luarock luaposix-5.1.27 (see
http://luarocks.org/repositories/rocks )

Most simply:

  luarocks install luaposix

(You may need to wait a while after this announcement lands before the
rocks are available.)

luaposix's home page is at http://github.com/luaposix/luaposix/

Re: [ANN] luaposix 5.1.27 released

Laurent FAILLIE