[ANN] luaposix 5.1.23 released

Reuben Thomas-5
I am happy to announce the release of luaposix 5.1.23,
Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).

This release fixes the curses module for Lua 5.2; previously it would not
load with an unknown symbol error. The build process  for luarocks has been
made more robust.

Download it from
https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/luaposix/luaposix-5.1.23.tar.gz
luaposix's home page is at https://github.com/rrthomas/luaposix

Re: [ANN] luaposix 5.1.23 released

Reuben Thomas-5
On 4 October 2012 01:11,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am happy to announce the release of luaposix 5.1.23,
> Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).
>
> This release fixes the curses module for Lua 5.2; previously it would not
> load with an unknown symbol error. The build process  for luarocks has been
> made more robust.
>
> Download it from
> https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/luaposix/luaposix-5.1.23.tar.gz
> luaposix's home page is at https://github.com/rrthomas/luaposix

Thanks to Liam for pointing out that the URLs are wrong (luaposix
recently moved to its own project on GitHub). The URLs should be:

Download it from
https://github.com/downloads/luaposix/luaposix/luaposix-5.1.23.tar.gz
luaposix's home page is at https://github.com/luaposix/luaposix

--