[ANN] luaposix 5.1.18 released

Reuben Thomas-5
I am happy to announce the release of luaposix 5.1.18,
Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).

This release implements full Lua 5.2 compatibility; thanks to Enrico Tassi
for poking me to get this done.

Download it from
https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/luaposix/luaposix-5.1.18.tar.gz
luaposix's home page is at https://github.com/rrthomas/luaposix

Re: [ANN] luaposix 5.1.18 released

Alexander Gladysh
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:37,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am happy to announce the release of luaposix 5.1.18,
> Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).
>
> This release implements full Lua 5.2 compatibility; thanks to Enrico Tassi
> for poking me to get this done.
>
> Download it from
> https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/luaposix/luaposix-5.1.18.tar.gz
> luaposix's home page is at https://github.com/rrthomas/luaposix

Reuben, here is 5.1.18 release announcement.

You probably intended to release 5.1.19 today.

Thanks,
Alexander.