[ANN] luaposix 5.1.16 released

Reuben Thomas-5
I am happy to announce the release of luaposix 5.1.16,
Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).

This release includes rewritten fcntl and signals support, and bug fixes
for read, chmod, getgroups and waitpid. curses boolean return values are
now Lua booleans rather than 0 for OK or ERR for not OK. fnmatch, strptime
and mktime are now supported, chmod now supports octal modes, there’s
much expanded poll support, and some non-POSIX and obsolete features have
been removed. There are more tests and the build system has been improved.
Thanks go to the many contributors to this release.

Download it from
https://github.com/downloads/rrthomas/luaposix/luaposix-5.1.16.tar.gz
luaposix's home page is at https://github.com/rrthomas/luaposix

Re: [ANN] luaposix 5.1.16 released

Elias Barrionovo
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 4:28 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am happy to announce the release of luaposix 5.1.16,
> Lua bindings for POSIX (including curses).

Cool! I'll check the curses binding out!

--
NI!