[ANN] lua-stdlib release 24 released

Reuben Thomas-5
I am happy to announce the release of lua-stdlib release 24,
General Lua libraries.

This release fixes a rename missing from release 23, and makes a couple of
fixes to the new build system, also from release 23.

Get it from http://luaforge.net/projects/lua-stdlib

Re: [ANN] lua-stdlib release 24 released

Dirk Laurie
On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 02:27:19PM +0200, [hidden email] wrote:
> I am happy to announce the release of lua-stdlib release 24,
> General Lua libraries.
>
> This release fixes a rename missing from release 23, and makes a couple of
> fixes to the new build system, also from release 23.
>
> Get it from http://luaforge.net/projects/lua-stdlib

OK, I got it from http://luaforge.net/projects/stdlib as in your
second post.

In README, it says:

   Copy the contents of the modules directory into a location
   on your LUA_PATH.

This fooled me on the first attempt, when I copied the contents of the
`modules` directory, instead of copying the `src` directory.

Later, under DOCUMENTATION:

   The libraries are documented in LuaDoc. Pre-built HTML files are
   included.

It may be helpful to suggest that one should point one's browser to the
directory into which the contents of the `src` directory was copied.

Dirk