[ANN] lua-repl 0.5

Rob Hoelz-2
Hello fellow Lua enthusiasts,

It is with pleasure that I announce the fifth release of the lua-repl
library.  You can download the source archive from GitHub:

https://github.com/hoelzro/lua-repl/archive/0.5.tar.gz

or install it via LuaRocks:

luarocks install luarepl

lua-repl is a library for embedding an interactive Lua prompt into your
Lua program.  It also includes a demo console REPL (rep.lua), which
serves as an alternative to the standalone interpreter REPL included
with the standard Lua distribution.

Version 0.5 adds official support for Lua 5.2.  Many thanks to Simon
Cozens for getting me moving on this!

-Rob

Re: [ANN] lua-repl 0.5

Rob Hoelz-2
On Fri, 17 Oct 2014 23:04:33 -0500
Rob Hoelz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello fellow Lua enthusiasts,
>
> It is with pleasure that I announce the fifth release of the lua-repl
> library.  You can download the source archive from GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/hoelzro/lua-repl/archive/0.5.tar.gz
>
> or install it via LuaRocks:
>
> luarocks install luarepl
>
> lua-repl is a library for embedding an interactive Lua prompt into
> your Lua program.  It also includes a demo console REPL (rep.lua),
> which serves as an alternative to the standalone interpreter REPL
> included with the standard Lua distribution.
>
> Version 0.5 adds official support for Lua 5.2.  Many thanks to Simon
> Cozens for getting me moving on this!
>
> -Rob

Aaaaaaand I already found a bug I missed in the release.  0.6 is out
and fixes it.