[ANN] lua-protobuf 0.3 released

Xavier Wang
HI list,

I have released the new version of lua-protobuf, A Google protobuf
library for Lua.
the new version now can download by luarocks:

luarocks install lua-protobuf

new changes:
- coverage now reach 100%
- add 64bit support for Lua 5.1, 5.2 and LuaJIT
- add multple context support
- bugfix

the information copied from github: https://github.com/starwing/lua-protobuf

This project offers a simple C library for basic protobuf wire format
encode/decode, it splits to several modules:

pb.slice: a wire format decode module.
pb.buffer: a buffer implement that use to encode basic types into
protobuf's wire format. It also can be used to support streaming
decode protobuf data.
pb.conv: a module to convert between integers in protobuf.
pb.io: a module to support binary mode read/write to stdin/stdout.

It also has a high level Lua module to direct decode protobuf data to
Lua table, or encode Lua table to protobuf data.

It both support protobuf version 2 and 3 syntax and semantics.

Any feedbacks are welcome :-)

--
regards,
Xavier Wang.

Re: [ANN] lua-protobuf 0.3 released

Jan Reijnen
On 2018-06-04 10:24, Xavier Wang wrote:

> HI list,
>
> I have released the new version of lua-protobuf, A Google protobuf
> library for Lua.
> the new version now can download by luarocks:
>
> luarocks install lua-protobuf
>
> new changes:
> - coverage now reach 100%
> - add 64bit support for Lua 5.1, 5.2 and LuaJIT
> - add multple context support
> - bugfix

Great, thanks.

The 64 bit support is very welcome and of course your library.