[ANN] lua-libmemcached

Andriy Kornatskyy
An interface to the libmemcached C client (http://libmemcached.org).

https://github.com/akornatskyy/lua-libmemcached

Thanks.

Andriy Kornatskyy

Re: [ANN] lua-libmemcached

Nagaev Boris
On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Andriy Kornatskyy
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> An interface to the libmemcached C client (http://libmemcached.org).
>
> https://github.com/akornatskyy/lua-libmemcached
>
> Thanks.
>
> Andriy Kornatskyy

Hi

thank you!

Can you certify this library with memcapable [1]?
Maybe we could add the link to [2]?

[1] http://libmemcached.org/Memcapable.html
[2] http://libmemcached.org/Clients.html

--

Best regards,
Boris Nagaev

Re: [ANN] lua-libmemcached

Andriy Kornatskyy
Boris,

Thank you for the questions.

> Can you certify this library with memcapable [1]?

As I understand memcapable corresponds to memcached protocol implementations. There is corresponding test tool in libmemcached source tree, which is used to check server, e.g. text/binary protocols, etc. Since lua-libmemcached is an interface wrapper to the libmemcached it uses libmemcached implementation to communicate to memcached server.

The lua-memcached comes with a number of test cases that cover all possible interface cases. While it is relatively new, it still remains under `dev` tag, however work is 98% complete.

> Maybe we could add the link to [2]?

I have sent request to Brian Aker for this.

Thanks.

Andriy Kornatskyy