[ANN] lua-http 0.4 release

Daurnimator
Hi All,

Heads up to everyone, I made a small release of lua-http yesterday.

lua-http is a library that hopes to provide all HTTP operations you
should ever need.
In addition to all the low-level parsing and serialising operations
you might expect,
lua-http provides high level interfaces for writing your own HTTP
server or performing HTTP requests.

This was a minor release 2 years on from 0.3 that fixes a few easy
bugs and improves Lua 5.4 support. Notable inclusions in this release:

  - Support multiple elliptic curves under OpenSSL 1.1.1+ (#150)
  - Improve support for Lua 5.4 (not longer require bit library to be
installed) (#180)
  - Ignore delayed RST_STREAM frames in HTTP 2 (#145)

Links:
  - Release page: https://github.com/daurnimator/lua-http/releases/tag/v0.4
  - Homepage: https://daurnimator.github.io/lua-http/
  - Documentation: https://daurnimator.github.io/lua-http/0.4
  - Me: http://daurnimator.com/

Enjoy!

Re: [ANN] lua-http 0.4 release

Marc Balmer
Hya!

The documentation at https://daurnimator.github.io/lua-http/0.4/ needs an update, it does not mention Lua 5.4 on the fist line.

- mb

Am 06.02.2021 um 09:47 schrieb Daurnimator <[hidden email]>:

[...]

Enjoy!

Re: [ANN] lua-http 0.4 release

Martin Angers
Thank you for lua-http, I use it a lot in my projects and it works
great. Looking forward to upgrading to 0.4!

Martin

Re: [ANN] lua-http 0.4 release

Andrew Starks-2
I echo Martin! This is my go to library when I can do without Windows support. (I do wish there was at least minimal support from cqueues, but I'm aware of the issues and that this has been on the todo-maybe list for a long time.)

--
Andrew Starks
612 840 2939