Quantcast

[ANN] ZeroBrane Studio Lua IDE v1.60

Paul K-2
I'm pleased to announce the new release of ZeroBrane Studio v1.60.

ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax
highlighting, remote debugger, code analyzer, live coding, integration
with various Lua engines, and support for Lua 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, and
LuaJIT. The installation package includes some of the most popular Lua
libraries (luasocket, luafilesystem, luasec, and lpeg) compiled for
Lua 5.1, 5.2, and 5.3 versions on all supported platforms.

The new version includes the following improvements (full details are
in the changelog [1]):

- Added syntax highlighting and folding for 110+ languages and file
formats (thanks to Scintillua integration).
- Added dynamic table expansion to Stack and Watch windows.
- Added clearing breakpoints and bookmarks in a file.
- Improved handling of valid and invalid UTF8 strings in copy/paste operations.
- Fixed showing and copying invalid UTF-8 values in the Watch window.
- Updated Corona API for v2017.3068.

Installation packages for Windows, OSX, and Linux are available on the
project website: http://studio.zerobrane.com. Thank you for your
patches, feedback, and support of the project!

Paul.

[1] https://github.com/pkulchenko/ZeroBraneStudio/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

Re: [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio Lua IDE v1.60

Gregg Reynolds-2

just wondering, who is the market for something called "zerobrane"?

Re: [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio Lua IDE v1.60

Paul K-2
> I'm pleased to announce the new release of ZeroBrane Studio v1.60
>> just wondering, who is the market for something called "zerobrane"?

Probably anyone interested in zero-dimensional membranes
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brane#p-branes); who wouldn't want to
use one of those?

Paul.