[ANN] Win32 API wrappers - General API 1.0.6 beta

[ANN] Win32 API wrappers - General API 1.0.6 beta

Daniel Quintela
Hi everybody:

A new release of General Win32 API wrappers is ready to download.

* Lua 5.1 ready.
* New functions:
    - IsUserAdmin (not a std Win32 api)
    - OpenProcess
    - IsRunning
    - GetWindowThreadProcessId
    - OpenSCManager
    - OpenService
    - CloseServiceHandle
    - QueryServiceStatus
    - ControlService
    - DeleteService

Best regards,
Daniel

Re: [ANN] Win32 API wrappers - General API 1.0.6 beta

Alex Queiroz
Hallo,

On 8/21/06, Daniel Quintela <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everybody:

A new release of General Win32 API wrappers is ready to download.

    Hum... Download from where?

--
-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/

Re: [ANN] Win32 API wrappers - General API 1.0.6 beta

Daniel Quintela

Hi Alex, download it from:
http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=96

Regards,
Daniel

Alex Queiroz escribió:
Hallo,

On 8/21/06, Daniel Quintela <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everybody:

A new release of General Win32 API wrappers is ready to download.

    Hum... Download from where?

RE: [ANN] Win32 API wrappers - General API 1.0.6 beta

Denis Povshedny
Hi Daniel!

I found library very useful. In my application I also need to be able to
start service, so I implement StartService by your pattern. Here's a
update if you are interested.

In addition to StartService there's a definition of some service-related
win32 contants and initial revision for QueryServiceConfig.

WBR, Denis

RE: [ANN] Win32 API wrappers - General API 1.0.6 beta

Denis Povshedny
Hello Daniel!

And once more - IMO in function global_OpenService( lua_State *L )
Call to OpenService shall be looks like
    h = OpenService( ( SC_HANDLE ) scm, sname, SERVICE_ALL_ACCESS  );
With SC_MANAGER_ALL_ACCESS we cannot send user control codes etc.

Cheers, Denis

Re: [ANN] Win32 API wrappers - General API 1.0.6 beta

Daniel Quintela

Merged!...

Thanks again Denis,
Daniel