I'm pleased to announce the release of Scrupp v0.2.
Scrupp is a cross-platform 2D engine written in C which uses SDL and
OpenGL for visualization and is controlled by extern Lua scripts.
The core supports various image, sound, music and font formats.
Plug-ins written in Lua create support for more complex stuff like
animations and timers.
Scrupp is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- full support for Mac OS X (universal)
- nice message boxes for errors + traceback
on Mac OS X (with Carbon) and Windows
- resizable windows
- scaling and rotation of images and graphics
- images can be colorized
- all keys are represented by simple strings
- changed namespace from 'game' to 'scrupp'
- new plugins: font, timer
+ many more