[ANN] Ravi-Distro 0.1 for Win64 Platform only

[ANN] Ravi-Distro 0.1 for Win64 Platform only

Dibyendu Majumdar
Ravi-Distro (https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi-distro) aims to
create well tested distributions of Ravi
(https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi) and Lua 5.3 for Win64,
Linux and Mac OSX platforms. Unlike existing distributions of Lua, the
goal of Ravi-Distro is to provide a small selection of libraries only;
but with the assurance that these libraries will be supported long
term even if upstream projects are no longer maintained.

I am pleased to announce that an early build of Ravi-Distro is
available now for Win64 only. Full details are here:

https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/ravi-distro/releases/tag/0.1

I am looking for feedback from users; in particular if someone is
willing to run the tests described in the release page and report
results back, I shall be very grateful.

I shall make available packages for Linux and Mac OSX too in the next release.

Finally a separate build for Lua 5.3 will also be available in future.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu

Re: [ANN] Ravi-Distro 0.1 for Win64 Platform only

Dibyendu Majumdar
I am pleased to say that I have now added Lua 5.3 binaries as well
(Win64 only for now).

Release note updated: