[ANN] Penlight 1.8.0 released

Thijs Schreijer
Lua list,

I’m happy to announce a new version of the Penlight utility library.

This release has 1 (minor addition), and other than that a bunch of bug fixes, added documentation, and more test coverage. Most notably the test suite is now also running against the new Lua 5.4.

The change log is here:

Installation (as always) is easiest using LuaRocks

> luarocks install penlight

Docs are on GitHub;  https://tieske.github.io/Penlight/
and so is the source; https://github.com/Tieske/Penlight

If there are any issues, please let me know.
Thijs

Re: [ANN] Penlight 1.8.0 released

Russell Haley

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 5:19 AM Thijs Schreijer <[hidden email]> wrote:
Lua list,

I’m happy to announce a new version of the Penlight utility library.

This release has 1 (minor addition), and other than that a bunch of bug fixes, added documentation, and more test coverage. Most notably the test suite is now also running against the new Lua 5.4.

The change log is here:

Installation (as always) is easiest using LuaRocks

> luarocks install penlight

Docs are on GitHub;  https://tieske.github.io/Penlight/
and so is the source; https://github.com/Tieske/Penlight

If there are any issues, please let me know.
Thijs
Thanks for rescuing penlight. I wonder how Steve is doing in Rust land?

Cheers,
Russ