ANN: Ophal 0.1-alpha11 released

Fernando Paredes García
Today, after almost 3 years and 253 commits, Ophal got her last Alpha release (yes! Ophal is female).

Download here! [1]
Installation instructions [2]
Read the complete announcement [3]

Kind regards!

[1] http://ophal.org/download
[2] http://ophal.org/manual/install
[3] http://ophal.org/release/0.1-alpha11

--
Fernando Paredes García

** Before printing this message, please consider your commitment with the
environment
** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente

Re: ANN: Ophal 0.1-alpha11 released

Andrew Starks

On Tuesday, March 11, 2014, Fernando Paredes García <[hidden email]> wrote:
Today, after almost 3 years and 253 commits, Ophal got her last Alpha release (yes! Ophal is female).

Download here! [1]
Installation instructions [2]
Read the complete announcement [3]

Kind regards!

[1] http://ophal.org/download
[2] http://ophal.org/manual/install
[3] http://ophal.org/release/0.1-alpha11

--
Fernando Paredes García

** Before printing this message, please consider your commitment with the
environment
** Antes de imprimir este mensaje piensa en tu compromiso con el medio ambiente

Such an event deserves a description, no?

What is Ophal?

-Andrew

Re: ANN: Ophal 0.1-alpha11 released

Fernando Paredes García
>> On Tuesday, March 11, 2014, Fernando Paredes García <fernando <at>
develcuy.com> wrote:
>> Today, after almost 3 years and 253 commits, Ophal got her last Alpha
release (yes! Ophal is female).

> Such an event deserves a description, no?
>
> What is Ophal?

I'm announcing all the releases since alpha1 to this list, assumed you knew
what is Ophal already. Made a mistake :(

"Ophal is a highly scalable web platform, which aims to be easy to maintain,
learn, extend and is open to improvements" more at ophal.org

Andrew Starks <andrew.starks <at> trms.com> writes:

- FPG

Re: ANN: Ophal 0.1-alpha11 released

Rob Kendrick-2
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 12:34:14AM +0000, Fernando Paredes García wrote:

> I'm announcing all the releases since alpha1 to this list, assumed you knew
> what is Ophal already. Made a mistake :(
>
> "Ophal is a highly scalable web platform, which aims to be easy to maintain,
> learn, extend and is open to improvements" more at ophal.org

This doesn't help me; is it a web server?  Some kind of FastCGI-based
content generator?  An application server?  An MVC framework?

B.

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014, Rob Kendrick <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 12:34:14AM +0000, Fernando Paredes García wrote:

> I'm announcing all the releases since alpha1 to this list, assumed you knew
> what is Ophal already. Made a mistake :(
>
> "Ophal is a highly scalable web platform, which aims to be easy to maintain,
> learn, extend and is open to improvements" more at ophal.org

This doesn't help me; is it a web server?  Some kind of FastCGI-based
content generator?  An application server?  An MVC framework?

B.

Hey Fernando,

As familiar as you are with your own work, all of us see many  projects being announced. It is impossible to keep them straight. This is why it is customary to include a full description in each announcement. Examples and background are also encouraged.

It also makes searching more effective and it only helps guide interested people to your hard work!

-Andrew