[ANN] Moses 1.6.1 released

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[ANN] Moses 1.6.1 released

Roland
Hi community,

Moses 1.6.1 have been released.
https://github.com/Yonaba/Moses/releases/tag/Moses-1.6.1-1

It is a utility-belt library for Lua, providing convenient tools for functional programming.

Project is hosted at Github.

Kind regards,
Roland.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANN] Moses 1.6.1 released

Russell Haley
On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 4:41 AM, Roland Yonaba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi community,
>
> Moses 1.6.1 have been released.
> https://github.com/Yonaba/Moses/releases/tag/Moses-1.6.1-1
>
> It is a utility-belt library for Lua, providing convenient tools for
> functional programming.
>
> Project is hosted at Github.
> https://github.com/Yonaba/Moses
>
> Kind regards,
> Roland.

I just mentioned in another thread that I was contemplating what a
library like with search and filtering would look like. Can't wait to
check this out. Thanks Ronald!

Russ

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANN] Moses 1.6.1 released

Russell Haley
On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Russell Haley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 4:41 AM, Roland Yonaba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi community,
>>
>> Moses 1.6.1 have been released.
>> https://github.com/Yonaba/Moses/releases/tag/Moses-1.6.1-1
>>
>> It is a utility-belt library for Lua, providing convenient tools for
>> functional programming.
>>
>> Project is hosted at Github.
>> https://github.com/Yonaba/Moses
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Roland.
>
> I just mentioned in another thread that I was contemplating what a
> library like with search and filtering would look like. Can't wait to
> check this out. Thanks Ronald!
>
> Russ

I think there's a small typo in your documentation for curry()
https://github.com/Yonaba/Moses/blob/master/doc/tutorial.md#curry-f-n_args

Chaining is what makes me excited though:
https://github.com/Yonaba/Moses/blob/master/doc/tutorial.md#chaining

Sweet!
Russ

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [ANN] Moses 1.6.1 released

Russell Haley
On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Russell Haley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Russell Haley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 4:41 AM, Roland Yonaba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi community,
>>>
>>> Moses 1.6.1 have been released.
>>> https://github.com/Yonaba/Moses/releases/tag/Moses-1.6.1-1
>>>
>>> It is a utility-belt library for Lua, providing convenient tools for
>>> functional programming.
>>>
>>> Project is hosted at Github.
>>> https://github.com/Yonaba/Moses
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>> Roland.
>>
>> I just mentioned in another thread that I was contemplating what a
>> library like with search and filtering would look like. Can't wait to
>> check this out. Thanks Ronald!
>>
>> Russ
>
> I think there's a small typo in your documentation for curry()
> https://github.com/Yonaba/Moses/blob/master/doc/tutorial.md#curry-f-n_args

Sorry, I missed the rest of the information: There seems to be some
extra ")" in your examples.