[ANN] LuaTask 1.6.2

Daniel Quintela
Hi everybody:

The 1.6.2 release of LuaTask is ready to download:
http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=65

* Memory problems fixed (test3.lua ran without any errors during 13 days til a manual stop).
* New task memory allocation scheme.
* New function "sleep".
* Documentation update to 1.6.2.

Best regards,
Daniel

Re: [ANN] LuaTask 1.6.2

Alexander Gladysh
On 9/16/07, Daniel Quintela <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi everybody:
>
> The 1.6.2 release of LuaTask is ready to download:
> http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=65
>
> * Memory problems fixed (test3.lua ran without any errors during 13 days
> til a manual stop).
> * New task memory allocation scheme.
> * New function "sleep".
> * Documentation update to 1.6.2.
>
> Best regards,
> Daniel

Re: [ANN] LuaTask 1.6.2

Alexander Gladysh
Oops. Sorry, please ignore -- just pressed wrong button.

Alexander.

On 9/16/07, Alexander Gladysh <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 9/16/07, Daniel Quintela <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi everybody:
> >
> > The 1.6.2 release of LuaTask is ready to download:
> > http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=65

Re: [ANN] LuaTask 1.6.2

Duck-2

Don't know what you changed in the build, but the manual (LuaTask.pdf) has gone from 40KB to 400KB... was this intended?

Re: [ANN] LuaTask 1.6.2

Theodor-Iulian Ciobanu-2
Hello Daniel,

DQ> The 1.6.2 release of LuaTask is ready to download:
DQ> http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=65

DQ> * Memory problems fixed (test3.lua ran without any errors during 13 days
DQ> til a manual stop).
DQ> * New task memory allocation scheme.
DQ> * New function "sleep".
DQ> * Documentation update to 1.6.2.

Great!   Thank you  for  the  "sleep"  function  again.  And  one  minor
commentary:   You   might   check   for  LUA_COMPAT_OPENLIB  and  use
luaL_register when it's not defined (the only modification I had to do
to compile out of the box).