[ANN] LuaStudio 1.7.0

Alexander Mokrushyn
LuaStudio 1.7.0 version release: https://scormpool.com/luastudio/

- recompiled with latest libraries
- android API 26 target (Google Play Store requirement)
  old link to API 14 apk still works.
- few new samples:
   1. /3D/Away3D/Intermediate_MouseInteraction/Main.lua
   2. /Str.lua
   3. /LuaC.lua

       1. In new 3D sample you can check how to load 3D OBJ file format (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wavefront_.obj_file), draw on textures, mouse/touchscreen interactions with 3D objects, ...

       2. New Str Lib extension. Collection of functions for strings:

       3. LUAC compiler included:

- exporter version 2.0

and many more small improvements and issue fixes

and many more small improvements and issue fixes

and many more small improvements and issue fixes

Re: [ANN] LuaStudio 1.7.0

Andrew Starks-2

I have a more basic question:

What does Lua Studio do? There is no information in your email or even on the links provided. The General Info and Introduction launch right into where it installs and where to learn more about Lua, without even a sentence on what the software is intended to do.

I look forward to learning more! Thanks!

-Andrew

and many more small improvements and issue fixes

Re: [ANN] LuaStudio 1.7.0

Alexander Mokrushyn
You are right. I didn't provide detailed descriptions or instructions except that you can create Lua code and run it using app.
At this moment documentation partially complete. Sorry for any confusions. You can check status on introduction page:
https://scormpool.com/luastudio/doc/html/Introduction.html or wait for documentation completion announcement.

Alexander