[ANN] LuaRocks 3.1.3

Hisham
Hello list,

Announcing version 3.1.3 of LuaRocks, the Lua package manager. You can
find all links at https://luarocks.org — source packages for all
supported platforms and binaries for Windows and Linux x86-64 are
available.

This is another bugfix release, that incldes a couple of fixes,
including better Lua detection, and fixes specific to MacOS and
FreeBSD.

This release contains patches by Peter van Dijk, Daurnimator, Yaroslav
Dynnikov, Simone Livieri, and myself.

Cheers,

-- Hisham

Re: [ANN] LuaRocks 3.1.3

Russell Haley
Hi Hisham (sorry for the top post)

Where do I find the FreeBSD bug fix details?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Virgin Mobile network.