I'm happy to announce LuaRocks 3.0.2, a bugfix release in the 3.0 series.
LuaRocks is the package manager for Lua modules. More info and
download links at https://luarocks.org
What's new in 3.0.2:
* Improvements in luarocks init, new --reset flag
* write_rockspec: --lua-version renamed to --lua-versions
* Improved behavior in module autodetection
* Bugfixes in luarocks show
* Fix upgrade/downgrade when a single rock has clashing module
filenames (should fix the issue when downgrading luasec)
* Fix for autodetected external dependencies with non-alphabetic
characters (should fix the libstdc++ issue when installing xml)
For this release I also built an experimental static binary for Linux
x86_64. Give it a try and let me know which systems it does or doesn't
work on! Both th sources and the Windows and Linux binaries are here:
Thank you all for the excellent feedback for LuaRocks 3.0!
Cheers from the Lua Workshop in Kaunas, Lithuania!