[ANN] Lua for Windows v5.1.4-35 Released

[ANN] Lua for Windows v5.1.4-35 Released

RJP Computing
We are proud to announce the next release of Lua for Windows (LfW). Read the changelog for more information. Enjoy.

We are completely moving to GoogleCode for all future developments. When LuaForge is back we will get LfW working on that again.

Homepage:

Lua for Windows is a 'batteries included environment' for the Lua scripting language on Windows.

Lua for Windows combines Lua binaries, Lua libraries with a Lua-capable editor in a single install package for the Microsoft Windows operating system. Lua for Windows contains everything you need to write, run and debug Lua scripts on Windows. A wide variety of libraries and examples are included that are ready to use with Microsoft WindowsLua for Windows runs on Windows 2000 and newer versions of WindowsLua and its associated libraries are also available for other operating systems, so most scripts will be automatically cross-platform.

Changelog:

04/07/2010  Version 5.1.4-34
^ Updated lExecutor to version 1.01
^ Updated Penlight to version 0.8.2
Ryan

Re: [ANN] Lua for Windows v5.1.4-35 Released

Linus Sjögren
You should include LuaRocks and some GUI application with it.

Re: [ANN] Lua for Windows v5.1.4-35 Released

Ryan Pusztai
Hi Linus,

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:22 PM, Linus Sjögren <[hidden email]> wrote:
You should include LuaRocks and some GUI application with it.

Yes we should ;) It is being tested currently. We are working with the LuaRocks developers on getting this going.
Ryan