[ANN] Lua 5.1.2 now available

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Lua 5.1.2 is now available at
	http://www.lua.org/ftp/lua-5.1.2.tar.gz

MD5	687ce4c2a1ddff18f1008490fdc4e5e0  -
SHA1	8a460d2d7e70e93cb72bf3d584405464763cb5f0  -

(This is the same as Lua 5.1.2-rc5.)
Thanks to all those that have sent feedback.

Re: [ANN] Lua 5.1.2 now available

Ken Smith-2
On 4/2/07, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Lua 5.1.2 is now available at
        http://www.lua.org/ftp/lua-5.1.2.tar.gz

This is great.  I understand that this is a bugfix release from

http://www.lua.org/news.html

I looked in the HISTORY file and

http://www.lua.org/versions.html#5.1

and I have not found a place where the changes between 5.1.1 and 5.1.2
are enumerated.  Can you point me to this information?

  Ken Smith

Re: [ANN] Lua 5.1.2 now available

http://www.lua.org/bugs.html#5.1.1

The main page in lua.org points to this.

Re: [ANN] Lua 5.1.2 now available

Ken Smith-2
On 4/2/07, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> and I have not found a place where the changes between 5.1.1 and 5.1.2
> are enumerated.  Can you point me to this information?

http://www.lua.org/bugs.html#5.1.1

The main page in lua.org points to this.

Ah, now I see.  I follwed the link in your announcement so didn't
notice the link on the main page (even though I went there looking for
the information.)

Thank you.

  Ken Smith