[ANN] IUP 2.5

Antonio Scuri

   Hi,

   The 2.5 final version of the IUP toolkit has been released.

   IUP is a portable toolkit for building graphical user interfaces.

   You can find the list of changes and files for download at:

        http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/

   The IupLua bindings for Lua 5 and Lua 5.1 are available.

Best Regards,
Antonio Scuri

Re: [ANN] IUP 2.5

Mildred Ki'Lya

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 12:09:30 -0300 Antonio Scuri wrote:
>         http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/

That URL dosn't work for me ...
Is that normal ?

$ ping -c1 www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br
PING www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br (139.82.85.46) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br ping statistics ---
1 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 0ms

Mildred

--
Mildred       <xmpp:[hidden email]> <http://mildred632.free.fr/>
Clef GPG :    <hkp://pgp.mit.edu> ou <http://mildred632.free.fr/gpg_key>
Fingerprint : 197C A7E6 645B 4299 6D37 684B 6F9D A8D6 [9A7D 2E2B]

Re: [ANN] IUP 2.5

Zeh Fernando
>>         http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/
> That URL dosn't work for me ...
> Is that normal ?

Doesn't work here either (and I'm in Brazil).

That URL's listed on google so it seems to be correct -- apparently, the
server is down. Pinging from DNSStuff.com also gets no response.

- Zeh

Re: [ANN] IUP 2.5

Antonio Scuri

   Yes, the server was down during the sunday. Now it's up again.

scuri