[ANN] Gnuplot interface

Ken Smith-2
My first humble contribution to the publicly available modules for Lua
will be this interface to Gnuplot.

   http://kgsmith.googlepages.com/gnuplot_t.lua

More info in the comments of the file.

   Ken Smith

Re: [ANN] Gnuplot interface

GrahamH

On 16/12/2007, at 6:44 PM, Ken Smith wrote:

My first humble contribution to the publicly available modules for Lua
will be this interface to Gnuplot.

  http://kgsmith.googlepages.com/gnuplot_t.lua

More info in the comments of the file.

  Ken Smith

See gunplot support in:

http://www.capgo.com/Resources/SoftwareDev/Lua-Gnuplot_Wrapper.tar.gz

It uses a batch mode interface, assumes no great knowledge of gunplot and utilizes simple cascading style sheets. For our purposes it works well, but the code documentation is minimal.

Graham Henstridge

Re: [ANN] Gnuplot interface

Ken Smith-2
On Dec 16, 2007 7:34 PM, Graham Henstridge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It uses a batch mode interface, assumes no great knowledge of gunplot
> and utilizes simple cascading style sheets. For our purposes it works
> well, but the code documentation is minimal.

This is a cool approach.  Thanks for the link.

The test program plottest.lua worked after I plotpath, tmppath, and
plotImagePath but I got this error in case you're interested.

Error: cannot open style-arrow

My environment:
Lua 5.1.2
Gnuplot 4.2 patchlevel 2

   Ken

Re: [ANN] Gnuplot interface

GrahamH

On 18/12/2007, at 2:58 AM, Ken Smith wrote:

The test program plottest.lua worked after I plotpath, tmppath, and
plotImagePath but I got this error in case you're interested.

Error: cannot open style-arrow

Thanks, I'll look into it

Graham

Re: [ANN] Gnuplot interface

Ken Smith-2
On Dec 15, 2007 11:44 PM, Ken Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
> My first humble contribution to the publicly available modules for Lua
> will be this interface to Gnuplot.
>
>    http://kgsmith.googlepages.com/gnuplot_t.lua
>
> More info in the comments of the file.
>
>    Ken Smith