[ANN] FusionScript 0.2.1

Charles Heywood

I finished up and released some bugfixes and stuff. No major syntax changes excluding fixing bugs in the lexer and parser that should have worked. A full changelog is available at https://github.com/RyanSquared/FusionScript/releases/tag/v0.2.1. I will be pushing the changes to Luarocks later today.

Also... Sorry for not posting an announcement for FusionScript 0.2.0.

I'd also like some comments on what I can do to improve the project, both with the language "specification" as well as the compiler itself.

Software Developer / System Administrator