Fire★ is a platform for building peer-to-peer GUI applications in Lua.
Distributing your applications is as simple as using them in a
conversation with others. It has a built in distributed application
editor where you can do pair programming with others. All communication
is peer-to-peer and encrypted.
* This release provides a better setup experience making it easier
to get started.
* There is also idle support so that you know when someone is
available or away from the computer.
* The visual alerts have also improved providing more cues on what
* You can also remove applications that you have installed.
* Minimizing apps is improved providing more real estate in a
* New drop down widget support in the API.
* Better networking performance.
I invite anyone interested in contributing any way they can if they find
this project interesting. In particular, expanding the Lua API or
improving the documentation.