[ANN] DynaSet Application Server DSAS

Hakki Dogusan
Hi,

>From tiny readme:

- What is it?
  It is a simple server and client API to execute
  Lua code at server side. Client API mimics the Lua API.
  Yami is used as MiddleWare. For client side, a Lua module
  is supplied. All supplied binaries are compiled with
  gcc/g++. Some are shrinked with Upx.

  Working schema is something like:

  .--------.    .-------.   .--------.
  .--------.    .-------.   .--------.                 |

  .------------------------.   .-------.   .-------.   |
  |    LUA APPLICATIONS    |<->| DSAS  |<->|  YAMI |><-.
  .------------------------.   .-------.   .-------.
    |   |   |   |   |   |
  .-.---.---.---.---.---.--.
  |    wxSQLite3 etc.      |             (How is it? ;))
  .------------------------.

- Why?
  I was trying to add C/S to wxSQLite3; ended with this :)
  I'm sure there exists many similar tools, but it was/is
  fun to work on it.

- Implementation
  ./dsappsrv/dsappsrv.exe - DSAS server
                      -p portnum    listening port [12340]
                      -c            enable logging [off]

  ./dsappsrv/
             dsappsrv.lua  main application loader

  ./dsappsrv/apps/
             authapp.lua        sample app
             testapp.lua        test app
             wxsqlite3app.lua   the real one

  ./dsappcli_cpp/test.exe
                      -s host       server addr [127.0.0.1]
                      -p port       server port [12340]

  ./dsappcli_lua/lua51.exe test.lua
                      uses: server addr [127.0.0.1]
                            server port [12340]

- Licence
  I don't understand licence terms, so choosed one: wxWidgets.

- Thanks to:
  Lua
  Yami
  SQLite