[ANN] Atom Linter luacheck

Xpol Wan
Since Atom is hot recently.

I switch to atom for Lua coding. Atom don't have my favourite lua linter using [luacheck](https://github.com/mpeterv/luacheck).

So I write my own linter-luacheck.

Here is the [package page](https://atom.io/packages/linter-luacheck)

Follow the instructions there.

Happy Lua coding with Atom.

Feel free to star the package and repo if you found it useful.

Best Regards!

Xpol Wan
// There is a better way!

Re: [ANN] Atom Linter luacheck

Ryan
Really nice tool!

One thing I'd recommend is a way to temporarily turn off the tool with a keystroke of some sort.  Nothing's more annoying than being in the middle of writing a line of code and having it flashing syntax errors all over the place.  Obviously the code's not compilable - I'm in the middle of writing a line :D

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 3:27 AM, Xpol Wan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Since Atom is hot recently.

I switch to atom for Lua coding. Atom don't have my favourite lua linter using [luacheck](https://github.com/mpeterv/luacheck).

So I write my own linter-luacheck.

Here is the [package page](https://atom.io/packages/linter-luacheck)

Follow the instructions there.

Happy Lua coding with Atom.

Feel free to star the package and repo if you found it useful.

Best Regards!

Xpol Wan
// There is a better way!

Re: [ANN] Atom Linter luacheck

Xpol Wan
You can turn off "Show Error Inline" and Set Status Bar to "Show error of the selected line" in Linter (not Linter Luacheck) package settings.

Best Regards!

Xpol Wan
// There is a better way!