[ANN] A trip to Saint Petersburg after the #luawshop14

[ANN] A trip to Saint Petersburg after the #luawshop14

Alexander Gladysh
Hi, list!

We're going on a trip to Saint Petersburg after the Workshop, will do
sightseeing and discuss Lua in informal environment :)

(Note that this is not a formal group tour, but just a group of Lua
people traveling together.)

Anyway, if anyone is interested, poke me off-list. We'll be walking
around the city, visiting some museums and going to the Peterhof.

We'll be in SPB from 16th to 18th September, inclusive.

Best,
Alexander.

Re: [ANN] A trip to Saint Petersburg after the #luawshop14

> We're going on a trip to Saint Petersburg after the Workshop, will do
> sightseeing and discuss Lua in informal environment :)

I hope you include some Euler memorabilia.

I'm always telling people that if John von Neumann was an
American mathematician, then Leonhard Euler was a Russian
mathematician.

I wish I was there.

Dirk

Re: [ANN] A trip to Saint Petersburg after the #luawshop14

Gunnar Zötl

> Am 30.08.2014 um 20:48 schrieb Dirk Laurie <[hidden email]>:

>> We're going on a trip to Saint Petersburg after the Workshop, will do
>> sightseeing and discuss Lua in informal environment :)
>
> I wish I was there.

So do I...

Gunnar