AI written PBS Idea Channel script used Lua

AI written PBS Idea Channel script used Lua

Daniel Silverstone
This is pretty interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p10knivMRg

Admittedly not a usual thing for lua-l but I thought it was cool that the
tools used were written in Lua :-)

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69

Re: AI written PBS Idea Channel script used Lua

Jorge Visca
This reminds me of this:

https://github.com/xopxe/wdce

A text generator: you give it a big file as corpus, a seed length and
total length and it will generate a random text where the the
probabilities of a letter following a sequence of letters are preserved.
It does it by sampling and searching in the corpus, so it's slow and
approximate, but uses very little memory.

To see it generating text from Don Quixote on my home router couple
times a day, look for the link in these tweets:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23twrnip%20%23pamplinas

(this is related to another project, https://github.com/xopxe/twrnip-post)

Jorge