A Zire 72 supports graphic controls?

Bugzilla from ibelcomputing@yahoo.com.mx
I have tried drawing graphic controls, but it only draws button with
texts. When i see other app forms, with BIRD, draws buttons with
Tbmps, but plua not.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[hidden email]
    mailto:[hidden email]

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: A Zire 72 supports graphic controls?

bh77a-3
The Zire 72 should work with the graphical buttons.  They work on my TE.
Can you post your code so that I can examine it?  Only the loading of
the resource and UI draw code is necessary.