5.0 vs. 5.1 docs diff?

McMorris, Patrick
5.0 vs. 5.1 docs diff?

Hello,

I've recently read the book Programming in Lua cover to cover (great book btw) and I would like to come up to speed on the changes coming in 5.1.  I've found the manual and noticed the GC section but is there any documentation around that focuses on the differences between the two versions? Like advice on better ways to do things now, etc.

Thanks,

Patrick

Re: 5.0 vs. 5.1 docs diff?

Chris Lajoie
I am also interrested in this. So far I have been unable to find any
good documentation detailing the changes.

Chris