4.0 manual error, Character Class

John Belmonte-2
In the gsub library function description:

        (where x is any magic characters ^$()%.[]*+-?) - represents the character x itself.

should probably read:

        (where x is not one of the magic characters ^$()%.[]*+-?) - represents the character x
itself.

-John

Re: 4.0 manual error, Character Class

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
>        (where x is any magic characters ^$()%.[]*+-?) -
>
>should probably read:
>
>        (where x is not one of the magic characters ^$()%.[]*+-?)

Of course. This will be corrected. Thanks.
We had plans to update the manual between releases, but it's hard to find the
time.

Re: 4.0 manual error, Character Class

> In the gsub library function description:
> [...]

Corrected. Thanks.

-- Roberto