3D lib

rosebudxx_98
Where can I find the latest version and some docs of how to use all
the features.  The only example I have is from LuaCalc...
Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: 3D lib

bh77a-3
I believe that currently LuaCalc is the only documentation of the
library, unless Migueletto should opt to release further explanation.
Hope he is reading...

On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 21:36 +0000, rosebudxx_98 wrote:
> Where can I find the latest version and some docs of how to use all
> the features. The only example I have is from LuaCalc...
> Bob

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: 3D lib

migueletto

> Where can I find the latest version and some docs of how to use all
> the features.  The only example I have is from LuaCalc...
> Bob

The latest (and only) version is included in libkit, inside the Plua
distribution. The only documentation are the comments in the source
code. 3dlib is just a small example on how to use libkit. It is not a
complete library intended for general use.

Regards,
Marcio.