2020 Workshop

Pedro Tammela-2
Hello list!

Are there any updates regarding this year's workshop and the Covid-19 situation?

Many thanks,
Pedro

Re: 2020 Workshop

Roberto Ierusalimschy
> Are there any updates regarding this year's workshop and the Covid-19 situation?

The workshop will be postponed, probably by one year.

Re: 2020 Workshop

Pierre Chapuis
On Fri, May 29, 2020, at 15:53, Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:
> > Are there any updates regarding this year's workshop and the Covid-19 situation?
>
> The workshop will be postponed, probably by one year.

Just asking for confirmation: is that for sure or is there still a doubt
that it could be maintained?

I am asking because I am about to cancel my accommodation booking.

Pierre Chapuis

Re: 2020 Workshop

Roberto Ierusalimschy
> > The workshop will be postponed, probably by one year.
>
> Just asking for confirmation: is that for sure or is there still a doubt
> that it could be maintained?

It is for sure.

-- Roberto